Tuesday, March 08, 2005

First letters from the front

Hi and welcome to my life,
for the moment at least...

I'll just start of by saying thanks grae for showing me the cool site and giving me the idea to do one myself!

well whats going on in my life at the moment...
for those of you who dont already know i'm at present in the Austrian Bundesheer, basicaly the Austrian army, its one of those places with compulsory miliary service. but you all now i'm mad and so even though due to my dual nationality i don't have to do it i thought i go for a laugh. the only thing is that im nolonger just along for the laugh, i've decided to sign up for another year after the basic service period, 8 months, at the end of which i will be a seargent and then after a few short curses after that i'll be a leutenant. i'm looking forward to getting home and seeing what kerny thinks of all this. lol. see if he kicks my ass out of german now! haha!

anyway in addition to this im going in for my A driving licence and i'm seriously contemplating going mental and seeing if i can get all the classes on my driving licence filled. just for the laugh!

well thats all for today ill update as and when anything interesting happens, like i get shot or something. lol.

as a famouse Austrian once said "I'll be back!".... Eventualy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home