Monday, March 14, 2005

The tyred recruit and the trains of doom!

I missed the train I wanted last night! So I had to get one an hour later and nearly missed that cos my relatives insisted on mucking about! anyway I got the later train just and then discovered that this one just a bit longer than the normal 3 and a half hours, it took 4 hours 51mins acording to the schedule thingy and the train was a bit slow and got there a bit late so in effect 5 hours! meaning that I got to linz at 00:17 exactly 2mins after the last tram had left!!!! no money at the mo so taxi was out of the question. Lets go for a little walk, just over 6 km :) in 1 hour 22 mins. getting me there for 01:39. getting to bed and a lovely sleep at 2am...
... to be awoken at 6am, to the beautiful cry of the charge! and since then its been another fine day, spent most of it running around like a headless chicken!!! Normaly there is hardly any work round here but when it comes it all comes at once and has to be done now no options!
I dont think theve got the hang of this forward planning thing yet over here. :P

Well as a famouse Austrian once said I'll be back.... eventualy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehi Nicky! ^^ Why didn't you answer my email? ;_;

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home